Natural Health & Nutrition Consulting Course
“This course examines the role of a Natural Health Business Person and Consultant and focuses on applying the theory obtained from the Natural Health & Nutrition Course (NHN) to various business models and how to come up with a health related business model suited to your personality type and preferences. And also, how to coach and develop clients that you can guide to Perfect Health related to various lifestyle situations. The course is practically orientated. Students will learn:
- How to conduct a full Natural Health Consultation and offer personalized recommendations and guidelines.
- How to conduct public cooking demos, healthy home make-overs and public talks,
- Know how to choose a type of business, whether it be retail, wholesale or manufacturing, or all three.
- How to set up a business and generate digital content.
- Learn how to build a client-base by completing assignments.
By the end of this course, students will be expected to/be able to:
- Describe or recommend a healthy daily lifestyle program for people from all walks of life.
- Know how to fill in an Assessment Form and conduct themselves in a health consultation.
- Manage their time effectively.
- Outline healthy lifestyle guidelines for people from a broad spectrum and pinpoint specific factors that contribute to a life out of balance.
- Understand how one’s lifestyle becomes unhealthy and how to correct those problems in a practical and accessible way
- Conduct public food demonstrations to help others make the transition to a healthier lifestyle.
- Know how to conduct yourself on radio or television, how to speak publicly on nutrition
- Know how to manage a consulting business and how to develop a natural food or health related business business.
- Understand how to prevent degenerative and other diseases.
To clarify and develop the role of a Natural Health Business & Consulting focuses on applying the knowledge obtained from the Natural Health & Nutrition Course (NHN) to lifestyle situations. The course is less theoretically intensive than NHN and more practically orientated. Students will primarily learn: How to choose and run a health related business.
- How to conduct a full Natural Health Consultation and offer recommendations.
- How to conduct public cooking demonstrations.
- How to set up your business for success (this includes access to a series of Masterclasses by guest speakers)
- Being able to pin point problem areas and offer guidelines for improvement and healthy living.
- How to manage difficult people and difficult health issues.